Monday, July 30, 2007

Postings

Hey folks - I'm back in North Carolina (beautiful Boone to be exact!) and my plan is to write up some details about the trip and post them tomorrow.

My legs are sore, I have an incredible farmers tan and I'm tired, but I have to say I am proud of myself for doing this. I almost can't believe I thought of a goal and stuck to it - all the way to the end. While I skipped half of Day 4, I still completed well over 400 miles on a bike in one week. I'd say thats not half bad.

Hopefully if you take anything from this, you'll realize that you can do more than you think. Go find something that seems just beyond reach and go for it... you'll probably get it if you try hard enough.

1 comment:

Terry Wall said...

Wow, Zack! I am impressed... no, I'm delighted WITH you and FOR you. I like the object lesson you drew for your readers... we really are more capable than we think... and can do all that we can imagine. One of my yoga teachers had a habit of quietly reminding students, "All that you need you have within you." Bingo. You showed us that! Wow, did you ever!
btw... (random): Mr. Wardlaw just stopped by the office. He says "Hi!" So do I. Bravo, buddy!